- Since 1998 with Very High “Spot Pediatric Recognition”
- Excellent location in Florida.
- A block and a half from Le Jeune Road. Florida.
- In Hialeah Main Street 49Th (Miami, NW 103 St)
- Traffic Count Report: more then 31800 cars
- A minutes from Larkin, Hialeah and Palmetto Hospitals
- There is no pediatric service of relevance to the east to I-95
- Attention to children from birth to 18 years of age
- More than 8000 clinical records
- More than 80 children are attended daily
- New patients are treated daily
- Built in 1988, on a land of approximately 10,000 square feet and 2,800 square feet of A / C built area,
- 2 floors building with independent access and services (electricity, water and permits)
- Parking for 16 vehicles.
- Ground floor: Reception, Reception Room, Archive Room, 4 well-equipped Examination Rooms, all with wardrobes, 2 auxiliary rooms that are used in auxiliary functions, laboratory or to perform treatments, 2 toilets, wardrobe room with concrete walls without windows and steel door, conference room, medicine cabinet.
- Upstairs: Lobby, 2 main offices, 6 rooms or offices of different wardrobe. 2 toilets.
- Security System with external cameras and 24h Interior chambers in common areas. All cameras can be controlled from cell phones. Alarm system on both floors.