- Construction ending: June 2016.
- Building located in the City of DORAL, With 165 linear feet (51 meters) of facadeto the main avenue of Doral with a calculated traffic of more than 25,000 cars daily.
- Doral city is the second-fastest-growing city in the state of Florida, and the third fastest growing city in the United States.
- Doral is the headquarters of more than 2,600 companies dedicated to trade and logistics; More than 250 headquarters of companies; More than 100 multinationals; More than 50 banks and financial institutions and one of the largest in the United States.
- This new building, by its licenses and permits can accommodate tenants of multiple specialties who intend to use offices, medical spaces, and even renters who want to rent complete There are already companies interested in renting more than 35% of the available spaces.
- Excellent construction qualities.
- The building consists of 6 floors (heights) plus terrace
- Total built 67,285 square feet (6,250 square meters)
- Each floor (from 2 to 6) has dimensions of 11,000 square feet (1,022 square meters)
- First floor has 10,836 square feet (1,007 square meters) of commercial space (restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy, etc …)
- Terrace has a dimension of 8,000 square feet (744 square meters)
- 231 parking spaces
- Profit earning capacity: Rental prices for commercial buildings in Doral range from $ 28 to $ 38 per square foot per year. Therefore, the annual gross rent for the 7th floor terrace + 5 floors + ground floor would be $ 2,466,000 without counting the additional income from renting parking spaces.